High-volume, high-power motor drive systems with wide torque and speed ranges, targeting multiple performance indicators.
High-volume, low to moderate power systems, typically with predefined speeds. These include motors, inverters, dc-dc converters, etc.
Low-volume, high-power systems, utilizing line-connected or inverter-driven medium to large motors.
Power system optimization with variable sources, using improved algorithms and hardware, for large-scale utilities as well as small-scale microgrids.
Decades of combined experience
In established firms and startups
Spread out over a dozen competitive industries
Contributing technology and innovation to our fields
|Principal||• Senior-level technical or management, responsible for technical direction or general management or administration.
• Doctorate in engineering or sciences plus 5-8 years experience, or Masters in engineering or sciences plus 8-10 years experience, or Undergraduate in engineering or sciences plus 10+ years experience .
|Lead Engineer||• Senior technical professional providing individual consulting assignments or overall technical direction of projects.
• Doctorate in engineering or sciences plus 0-2 years experience, or Masters in engineering or sciences plus 1-3 years experience, or Undergraduate in engineering or sciences plus 3-5 years experience .
|Senior Engineer||• Experienced technical professional skilled in planning, organizing, controlling, and executing complex, higher-order projects or assignments.
• Masters in engineering or sciences plus 0-2 years experience, or Undergraduate in engineering or sciences plus 1-3 years experience .
|Engineer||• Trained/degreed professional responsible for executing technical assignments and documentation in support of client projects.
• Undergraduate in engineering or sciences plus 0-2 years experience.
|Associate||• Personnel in training, experienced in instrumentation, programming, laboratory testing, data processing, engineering graphics, documentation, specialized tasks, and development or execution of engineering methodologies in support of projects.
• An undergraduate in engineering or sciences in progress.
|Non-technical Assistant||• Personnel who assist technical staff in various non-technical areas, including scheduling, report productions, communications, logistics, and project support.|